Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mesh clutch purse

I made this bag out of 2 plastic bags and a one of those pieces of plastic mesh that the cutie satsumas are packaged in. The bag turned out pretty well, but there are a few parts of it that didn't. The mesh was pretty hard to work with but I think I'll do better with it in the future. So it wasn't really good enough to post on my etsy. But then I didn't know who to give it to so I thought, why not have a give away on the blog? Just comment on this post about your favorite post on this blog. I will enter you a second time if you tell somebody about this giveaway and they mention you in their comment. I will draw a winner on the eighth of January (of 2010!!!!)












6 comments:

  1. cool
    eat oranges and have vitamin c along with a really cool bag that can be made into a stylish clutch. how creative
    -ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. really awesome bag, anna. i wanna win, btw, so PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZz pick me!!! wat do we win????

    ReplyDelete
  3. eleanor, you win the bag.

    finn

    ReplyDelete
  4. sry................... haha i was a little confused................ sry

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that's funny

    ReplyDelete