- Try to stay away from twixes and other candy wrappers with metalic insides. They take a lot of time to fuse corectly, using up electricity with the iron
- thin wrappers work the best. You just have to fold them several times.
- when ironing chip bags, don't fold them at all, and just sweep the iron over both sides
- avoid cheetos. they melt and buckle up.
- Always, always, always put a peice of wax paper between the plastic and the iron; if you don't, you will have a BIG mess.
- don't take too much time with each peice of plastic. You don't want to waste energy with the iron. Also, you don't want to realese too many plastic fumes.
That's pretty much all! Just be creative with your recycled material.