Monday, October 17, 2011

What I've been up to recently

So first of all, I started high school! All of us who wrote on this blog did. We all went to different schools which makes a variety of things difficult, least of all, blogging. Not that we were particularly good at posting regularly before or anything.
Anyway, high school is great. I absolutely loved my middle school, and high school is different in many ways but also pleasantly similar. One thing I like about my high school is that there is a well established environmental program, so there is a huge amount of recycling and composting going on compared to the throwing things away to be sent to a landfill.
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy making friends has been. That was what I was most nervous about, but really people are extremely open to meeting new people. It is because of those people that the first month or so went by way too fast, as I am sure the rest of high school will go.
p.s. something that I've been meaning to do for a really long time is edit my tutorial on how to make a lined bag out of upholstery samples, because the way I put the handles in isn't really very good, so I will do that sometime soon!
This is part of some seat cushions I'm making my aunt out of plastic bags

No comments:

Post a Comment