there is also a movie you can watch. :)
Things you can do for bees:
- allow a patch of grass to grow long and densely plant an area of your flowerbed to provide bees with shelter from the rain or a sudden drop in temperature
- provide water for bees to drink – this can be as simple as a shallow edged dish of water with pebbles in it to help bees climb in and out
- reduce the use of pesticides in your garden
- do not keep unwashed honey jars outside the back door. Honeybees may feed on the remaining honey and overseas honey can contain bacteria and spores that are harmful to the bees, which they may then take back to the rest of the colony
- protect swarms – if you see a swarm of bees, contact the local authority or the police, who will contact a local beekeeper to collect the swarm and give it a new home.